In the 48 states call
1-800-221-5718 for orders.
Local buyers call
Foreign buyers, please fax inquires or orders to
If you don't see the product you
want - ask for it.
Engel 80 Quart DeepBlue Cooler
New Page 2
Engel DeepBlue Coolers
are built to hold ice for up to 8 to 10 days. Rated the #1 Cooler in independent
testing, you can count on your Engel Deepblue when keeping things cold is
Adventure Critical. Rugged construction, integrated lid hinge and secure
draw-down latches are built for years of service.
- Best in class ice retention and
overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round.
- Holds ice for 8-10 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw
latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone
freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for
standing or sitting. Optional Seadek pads also available.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet
help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean.
The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow
water to self drain completely.
- Multiple tie-down options available
for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional
- Dry ice compatible.
- Full length integrated self-stopping
rear hinge for maximum strength
- 2" thick walls with
- Unique recessed "one
twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking
cables – to better secure the cooler.
- Dual padlock holes - for locking
cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic
rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains
and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic
dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Optional accessories include hanging
trays, bait trays & cutting boards, Seadek, seat cushions, tie downs,
16.8" x 17.6"
x 11.3" x 12.7"
coolers shipments will require additional charges!
Please contact us for shipping cost!