Can you afford not to have a
Dock-N-Loc? The Dock-N-Loc
mounts directly to the steering of an outboard engines. It fits front
mount and side mount steering systems. Simply turn the engine to one side
and install the Dock-N-Loc - it’s that easy!
The Dock-N-Loc has the following standard features:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 2 3/8" Stainless steel
corrosion resistant disk lock with 5/16" shackle. Also includes a
- Coated with Polyarmor® for
protection . Polyarmor® is a tough plastic like coating that is UV
and chemical resistant. It also has foam padding for added protection.
- Bright red in color for high
visibility (provides a visual theft deterrent).
- “Dock-N-Loc Installed” pennant -
attaches to the steering wheel of the boat letting others know the
Dock-N-Loc is installed and reminding you to remove the Dock-N-Loc prior to
using the boat.
- Storage bag - keeps all of the
Dock-N-Loc components together when they are not in use.
- Installs on boats with single or
multiple outboard engines.
- Small in size for easy, under helm
- Protected by both a utility and
design patent from the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office
The Dock-N-Loc can be installed on the
following boat types:
- Open water saltwater boats (single
or multiple outboard engines)
- Flats Boats
- Bass Boats
- Large Jon Boats
- Any other boat that has an outboard
engine and a steering wheel!
cannot be installed on Mercury Verado® engines with electro-hydraulic steering!