New Page 1
Available in White
Engel DeepBlue Coolers
are built to hold ice for up to 8 to 10 days. Rated the #1 Cooler in independent
testing, you can count on your Engel Deepblue when keeping things cold is
Adventure Critical. Rugged construction, integrated lid hinge and secure
draw-down latches are built for years of service.
- Best in class ice retention and
overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round.
- Holds ice for 8-10 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw
latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone
freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for
standing or sitting. Optional Non-Skid pads also available.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet
help keeps your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The
feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow
water to self drain completely.
- Multiple tie-down options available
for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional
- Dry ice compatible.
- Full length integrated self-stopping
rear hinge for maximum strength
- 2" thick walls with
polyurethane foam insulation.
- Unique recessed "one
twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking
cables – to better secure the cooler.
- Dual padlock holes - for locking
cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic
rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains
and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic
dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Durable seamless rotationally-molded
- UV-resistant polyethylene
- Lid includes unique
"I-Beam" inserts for maximum weight bearing strength and to
- "IGBC Certified Bear Resistant
Container" - molded on rear lid of cooler
- Unique anti-delaminating technology
14.8" x 15.1"
x 9.7" x 11.1"
coolers shipments will require additional charges!
Please contact us for shipping cost!