New Page 1
The Tarpon Book
A Complete Anglers Guide
Loaded with tactics from the nations leading tarpon anglers,
THE TARPON BOOK
can turn the beginner into a seasoned pro. With tips from more than 30
world-class tarpon fishermen, THE TARPON BOOK is a must reading for anyone who
hopes to take on the most spectacular of saltwater fish, the silver king.
- Finding tarpon year-around.
- Tricks of taking giants on light tackle
- Spinning, bait-casting and fly-rodding
- Flats, bay and beach fishing
- New discoveries of tarpon biology and migrations
Binding: Soft Cover
Publisher: Larsen's Outdoor Publishing, Lakeland, FL, U.S.A.
Date Published: 1991
By Frank Sargeant