MK 440D Battery Charger
4 bank x 10 amps for a total of 40 amps total output.
Our digital on-board chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. Enhanced status codes display charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge. Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment.
- 4 charging banks
- 10 amps per bank
- 40 amps total output
- Recovery Time: 4-6 hours
- Size: 11-¾" length x 6-¾" width x 8" height
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
- Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof*, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- For use with 12, 24, 36 or 48 volt systems with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only (40-130 amp hour rating)
- FCC compliant
- Warranty: 3 year
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with four 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual
Model - 1824405
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: